October 26, 2011

Procter & Gamble workshop and Wella hair products!

Hello hello! Half way through the week, it's almost Friday, c'mon guys! ;)
So yesterday morning I took part in a workshop organised by Procter and Gamble about "brand building", which I found absolutely fantastic. It was very interesting especially as they helped us applying their "scheme" to our societies. So for example I was there with other two members from EIDSOC and we discussed ways we could improve and widen our brand image in order to attract more members. It was very eye opening and we had lots of idea, in fact we came up with a new ad campaign which I'm very excited to work on! But I will tell you more about it once we actually implement it ;)

Another great thing is that P&G gave us some "goodies" for attending the workshop. I got a Duracell batteries charger and two beauty products. Wella Shampoo Professionals - Calm, and Wella SP hair mask - Hydrating. I tested them last night as soon as I got back and they are absolutely wonderful! My hair has never felt so soft and looked so shiny... It truly regenerated! Being a student, my budget would not allow me to buy for myself such products, but when I'll be "economically stable", these products will definitely become part of my beauty purchases! If you have the chance to get them, I definitely advise you to do so. They work wonders! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...