November 14, 2011

It's my birthday! :D

It’s my Birthday today! :D I’m turning 21…! Time goes by so fast, it’s unbelievable, it feels like yesterday I was a small girl, now I’m here, final year of university, wondering what the next adventure is going to be… It really looks like I’m growing up… but inside, you know what, I still feel like the 6 year old girl who just wanted to play all the time and cuddle with Mum and Dad. So on my 21st, I just want to say THANK YOU to them, my parents, who have always been there for me, who have given me amazing opportunities, who have supported me and loved me always and continue doing so through the good and bad times. I love you more than anything. Even though I can’t be home with you, my thoughts on my first day as a 21 year old go into thanking you for making me the young woman I am today. I love You.
Your “little” girl <3



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...