- Spaghetti pasta for 1 portion I use my fingers (thumb and index) to make a circle, the pasta that fits in there is the amount for one person
- Smoked Salmon
- 150/200g Fresh double cream (Can add more or less depending on taste)
1. Boil the water with some salt. Once it's boiling add the spaghetti
2. In the mean time cut the salmon into small pieces into a pan (you can use a little bit of oil). Heat it up and add the cream. Stir and mix for 5/10 mins so that the cream "absorbs" the flavour of the salmon.
3. When the spagehtti are ready, add them to the pan and stir for a few minutes.
4. Serve warm :) With a nice glass of White Zifandel ;)