December 6, 2011

Ristorante Il Riccio - Capri


I've just put this restaurant in my "restaurants to-go-to" list. It's fantastic. I love, always have and always will, the colours combination of blue and white. I want my house to be white with a blue and windows, just like the one Noah constructs for Ally in The Notebook! But yes, this restaurant looks amazing, what I wouldn't do to be sitting at one of those tables right now, admiring the sea and feeling a warm breeze through my hair... summer please hurry! Located in Capri, one of Italy's most requested travel destination, this restaurant will surely blow your mind just only with that extraordinary view! To learn more about this place click here -> Ristorante Il Riccio
(these pictures haven NOT been taken by me) 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...