December 13, 2011

Where are the Women?

My ideal of beauty and femininity is this. From head to toe. Women should still look like this today, everyday. I think there was a whole different level of elegance and sophistication which... I don't know, it's being lost these days. Women are ever so more like men... where has this beauty been lost? Maybe I'm stuck back in time, but if I had to chose, I'd want to be a woman like the ones below. For sure.
Nina Leen New York 1953

Capucine, Café de la Paix, 1952. Photo by Georges Dambier


Click read more for more photos


Sophia Loren 
Elle’s Belle de Nuit
Vogue Australia, March 1995
Photographer: Andrew Macpherson
Model: Elle Macpherson
photos have been found on Tumblr.com

3 comments:

  1. I wish it was accepted to dress/look like this every day, so glamorous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It would be great... Who knows maybe in a few years time it will come back... A girl can dream right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So elegant and graceful!! I wonder why today's generation cannot do this so easily!

    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...