February 3, 2012

5 Star Viceroy Bali Resort in the Valley of the Kings

I LOVE Bali. I really hope to see it one day, I don't even need (although, of course, I wouldn't mind) to stay in a resort like this, I'm happy with a small wooden hut! But, if you have the money this looks like the perfect romantic get-away especially with Valentine coming up! (Villas of the Viceroy Bali can be booked all year long for $600/night) Who wouldn't love to be in a place like this immersed in peace and nature with their beloved one? Exactly. But if like me you can't afford it at least we can enjoy these beautiful photographs and travel with our minds to this wonderful place and imagine what would be like to be there.... So here you go happy wandering ;)


To view more photographs click read more 



Via HomeDsgn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...