February 7, 2012

Today I like...

Today I feel spring in the air! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Scotland if only it were a little warmer I would love to wear an outfit out of these items here! For a casual/chic I would go for the knit top. The ruffled silk blouse is for a more romantic/chic look, which could be worn with the Elle Macpherson bra, which although is embroidered it would look nice under the blouse. The shoes I just want them all and I have a thing for loafers... :o)

CURRENT/ELLIOTT

The Stiletto low-rise cropped skinny jeans

£175
ALISON KNITS TOP£77.00

BY MALENE BIRGER

Brisania ruffled silk blouse

£180

ELLE MACPHERSON INTIMATES

Enchanted Forest embroidered mesh contour bra

£38

LINEA PELLE

Willow Shoulder Bag 
Reg: $425.00
 
   
 
Sale: $255.00

CARVELA

Lindy jewel–embellished pumps £95.00

Tod's

HEAVEN LOAFER WITH LANYARD SASH

£305.00

Bottega Veneta


CHANEL VINTAGECHUNKY CHAIN BRACELET £450.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...