May 28, 2012

Back in Bella Italia ;)

Well, I have finished my degree and I'm now back home in Italy for the time being. I will be going back to Scotland in June just for the graduation ceremony and then it will officially be over! Today I went to visit my grandma who is staying at a Spa Hotel near by because she had knee surgery so she's going through the whole rehabilitation process. I had a lovely 4 meal course, including my dear gelato, in fact I'm still so full I doubt I will have dinner! It's been a lovely warm sunny day, here's a few pics I took before going out, Penny wanted to be in them too, she's such a little star ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...