September 26, 2012

TRANOI SS13 WOMAN SHOW

Dear follower, once again I apologize for the lack of posts, I am much better on my other blogs (tumblr/pinterest/stylesays) than here... I guess because it's easier and quicker to post on those sites than here... Anyway... Thank you for your patience, I always come back here sooner or later ;) So here I am today ready to set off to PARIS tomorrow for the TRANOI!  I am going there for work with Novemb3r, and I can't wait, my outfits are all ready for the 5 days I will be there. I will be definitely post more about it and take lots of photographs! :) If any of you are there come meet me at La Bourse! 



Photos from TRANOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...