October 26, 2012

Leopard Print

My first ever leopard print item, I was given at the age of 12... It was a mini-skirt, really soft in a sort of fleece, my dear mother had bought me thinking I would look cute, included of matching jumper... I actually wore that to school a few times, thinking of it now makes me smile!and think "man I was embarassing!" Now, after that time I've never really liked leopard prints but, now I'm starting to appreciate them again when included in an outfit and this is a perfect example of prints well matched in a total look! It's an outfit full of personality and daring, very nice!

Dresses, ASOS // Outerwear, Yoox // Shoes, My Theresa // Accessories, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...