November 23, 2012

Lee Young Jin by Lee Seungyeop for Harper's Bazaar Korea November 2012 - British Classic

Maybe it's because I've lived in Scotland for a while, but I am a HUGE fan of tweds, knits and plaids for winter! These fabrics are absolutely gorgeous for the cold weather, and I love how many varieties and combinations there can be. The outfits in this editorial are perfect, there's not one I wouldn't be happy to wear! And I love the "melange" of a model with oriental features wearing a perfect "British" style, so awesome! What's your favourite winter fabric? Are you a fan of knots, plaids and tweeds like me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...