February 2, 2013

Saturday Look

Hello, hello! How was everyone's week? Finally it's the weekend, and the weather here is awful :( I can't remember the last time I saw sunshine... and they say UK has bad weather!! Well, today I improvised myself a still-life photographer. Of course, I lack all the proper lighting so I did my best with what I have, the result is not too bad, but there is always room for improvement! Because of the terrible day outside, my inspiration for today's outfit is... grey. I have combined Novemb3r's shorts with one of their lady's tops in cotton and the front wool detail. The bag was a gift from my gran, for Christmas, the inside is leopard print. The shoes are Roberto Balestra, although the heel is very high, I'm always very comfortable in them thanks to the plateau. And finally, the book, by Albert Espinosa "Todo lo que podriamos ser tu y yo si no fueramos tu y yo", "All me and you could be if we weren't you and me" - I read it over the summer and it was totally not what I expected but that's why I loved it! I definitely suggest it if you're into "philosophical" readings. 





9 comments:

  1. Very chic. Love the booties.

    x Angie

    http://hotchocolate4sunshine.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice items!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I
    have found something which helped me. Kudos!

    Here is my site :: youtube videos downloaden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post.found your blog today.New follower here.

    http://www.abeautifulfeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      I'll check your blog now! :D

      Hugs,

      Ely xx

      Delete
  5. Hello, lovely blog and im your new follower.
    Follow each other??
    www.inmartinasheaven.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...