March 10, 2013

"Every moment is a poem if you hold it right"

words of title by Lauren Zuniga



"Poetry is a form of literary art which uses aesthetic and rhythmic qualities of language" - Yes, of course. But to me, poetry is so much more. Poetry, is in the way the wind caresses the leaves of a tree, or in the way snow falls in silence. Poetry is in a sunset, in a storm, in the smell of coffee in the morning. Poetry, is in the sound of music, in a laugh, in a silent tear.  Poetry is in a kiss, in a hug, in a smile.
Poetry, is a way to express emotions and feelings. It's not, saying "I love you", it's saying, "THIS is HOW I love you".
Poetry IS every moment you are alive.

And here are some images of where I see poetry.




Source: google.com.au via Ely on Pinterest





















1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...