May 26, 2010

First Post

It seems to be a popular thing these days to have a blog and of course I don't want to miss out, so here I am wondering into this new world that is blogging.

I feel this could be a good way of expressing my feelings and thoughts on everything that happens around me, life has too many beautiful things to keep them to myself when they come about.

I am obsessed with quotes, I read them all the time, so I think this blog could end up being filled with many of the ones I like and which somehow relate to how I feel on the day. It is getting quite late here and I can feel my eye-lids slowly lowering, so for tonight this will be all but I will try to post more interesting things as time moves on. For now this is all and I shall go to bed on the notes of my adored Michael Buble, if I had to pick my perfect man, it would be him. He would always get his way with me singing those jazzy notes of his... ah.

“Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow” William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...