October 18, 2011

GINTA LAPINA & AXEL HERMANN BY VINCENT PETERS FOR VOGUE RUSSIA NOVEMBER 2011

Everythign about this shoot is AMAZING! Although, I have left out the photos were she's holding a cigarette because I feel strongly about smoking, and I don't think it should be advertised in fashion either.. I understand of course a lot of people smoke, and it's some sort of marketing strategy... but smoking is ultimately very unhealthy and I can't post photos which advertise it. So that's a hint, you'll never see me posting any fashion photo where any of the models are holding cigarettes ;) But other than that, I'm absolutely in love with this shoot, the style, the photography, the light, the photos combined into one... AWESEOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...