October 22, 2011

Nutella Bread found on "The Italian Dish"

I have been looking for this for ages, and finally I found exactly the one I was looking for on this great blog "The Italian Dish". It looks absolutely delicious and I'm definitely going to try it out! Then again what could not be delicious when there is Nutella involved?! ;)
These are the ingredients:

  • 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour, plus more for dusting
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature (16 tablespoons, or 1 cup)
  • 1-1/4 cups sugar
  • 4 large eggs, at room temperature
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • One 13-ounce jar Nutella 
To see the step by step guide of how to make it click on the link to "The Italian Dish" you find above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...