January 4, 2012

Theurel & Thomas - Where design meets pâtisserie

On my usual internet browsing, I came across this beautiful patisserie shop in Mexico. If you have a sweet tooth and love design this is the place for you. It's classy and chic. The colourful macaroons make a beautiful contrast with the concentration of white in the shop. It's absolutely wonderful. I'm definitely adding this to my  "shops to go to" list! You can check their website here and for more photos read more below


Discovered through here

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! I love these pictures! I love the all white rooms, it really makes the pastel macarons the center of attention! Thanks for your comment, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! It's a perfect combination!

    Thank you very much lovely for following and for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...