February 21, 2012

Toni Garrn and Kendra Spears by Theo Wenner for Vogue Paris February 2012 - Made In USA

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been very busy! I've had come and visit from Italy last week, which was really nice, took him to visit Edinburgh and all. Then I've been busy organizing photo-shoots for both the Fashion show which is approaching, and another for the dance society campaign! So many things to do and so little time, on top of that I've got to keep up with all the academic work. Oh, wait. Actually, it should be the other way around, I should be busy doing my academic work and keeping up with all the things to organize... oh well, I'm not aiming to win the "perfect student" award anyway  (^.^) ;)
Enjoy this lovely editorial for Vogue Paris, gorgeous outfit, gorgeous make up... I love retro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...