March 8, 2012

Happy Women's Day - Auguri a tutte le donne - Buen dìa de las mujeres



HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES WHEREVER YOU ARE :) And remember women should be celebrated everyday not just today, the world would be a boring place without us ;)
I dedicate to you all the Hymn to Isis hope you like it as much as I do :)
“For I am the first and the last
I am the venerated and the despised
I am the prostitute and the saint
I am the wife and the virgin
I am the mother and the daughter
I am the arms of my mother
I am barren and my children are many
I am the married woman and the spinster
I am the woman who gives birth and she who never procreated
I am the consolation for the pain of birth
I am the wife and the husband
And it was my man who created me
I am the mother of my father
I am the sister of my husband
And he is my rejected son
Always respect me
For I am the shameful and the magnificent one”

-discovered in Nag Hammadi, 1947-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...