March 7, 2012

KONY 2012 - Joseph Kony - Awareness turns into action


KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.



This is worth 30mins of your time. Until now I had no idea who Joseph Kony was and he’s been committing crimes for over 20 years!! Please watch this video it really makes you open your eyes and I totally believe in the power of the internet to bring everyone together and spread ideas which could change the world. How come we see everyday in the news celebrities and their lifes in first page, but a man who is number 1 on the ICC has never been shown to the world? It's time to change, it's time open our eyes and do what little we can to make this world a better place. 
“AWARENESS TURNED INTO ACTION” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...