October 29, 2012

Around the World


So, last week I took you guys around the world of cultures with some stunning photographs, this week, I'm taking you around the world again but instead of cultures, I'm showing you some beautiful places, of course this is just a taster of many wonderful locations around the world, stay tuned for when there will be more coming! So, get comfy, tight your seat belt and let's take off and dream with open eyes...
The Ice Castles in Silverthorne, Colorado
Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi

Gate of Angkor Thom, Cambodia.

NEW YORK in the winter time


Himeji Castle
Raja Ampat Islands, Indonesia
Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon, Burma
Iguazu Falls, Brazil - by Michael Anderson

Sierra Cascades - Mossbrae Falls, California
Heart Reef, Australia. Extraordinary, Beautiful Nature.

Stunning - Lofoten, Norway
Na Pali Coast Kauai, Hawaii




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...