October 21, 2012

Vintage Halloween inspiration

Halloween is just behind the corner, so what better post than one inspiring a vintage halloween look? I came across this photograph and found it perfect! I don't know why but I find it very Hitchcock, it couldn't be more "hallowen-ey". In fact, now that I notice... Hitchcock's face is in the frame on the table! No wonder it reminded me of him this whole scene... hehe :P So what are everyone's plans for this halloween? :) What are you going to be wearing? Mine is to find mysef this skirt ;)

Little tip: you can get yourself a black vintage skirt and sew on it the spider web with a white string like they did here, read point n°3 ;)


Bottoms, FarFetch // Tops, House of Fraser // Accessories, jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...