October 21, 2012

Around the World of Cultures

Today I want to take you guys a little bit around the world, right from where you are reading this right now ;) I am a passionate traveler  and if I could, I'd live out of a suitcase and just travel the world. Not only to see new places, but to discover new cultures and meet new people. I find it fascinating the variety of cultures there are in our world and it's a pity how little we truly know about them. So today I want to share with you just some photographs I found around the web which enclose this variety I'm talking about. So get comfortable and come a little bit around the world with me just for a few minutes...

Let's start with ITALY: Sardegna


RUSSIA:


Traveling Merchant of the Desert:


Desert crossing in INDIA:


INDIA:
Source: flickr.com via Ely on Pinterest


India Festival of Colours:
Source: 121clicks.com via Diane on Pinterest


I'm not sure but I reckon somewhere around Thailand and Vietnam:
Source: 500px.com via Ely on Pinterest


INDONESIA:
Source: tumblr.com via Ely on Pinterest


ANGOLA:




TIBET:


CHINA:


GEISHA:







KYOTO:





The famous Afghan girl portrait:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...