November 1, 2012

Plaid... J'adore

Plaid... after having lived four years in Scotland, let me tell you something, I am a HUGE fan of plaid! I love it! I have so many outfits which include some sort of plaid, from shoes, to trousers, to dresses... I love how many varieties of colours one can have with plaid and it's so fun to play around with, creating beautiful outfits! This is one of my most recent purchases, it's a dress from the company I work for Novemb3r, all made in Italy of course. It's a gorgeous dress, defnitely one of our hits this season and it matches perfectly with a pair of parisian socks! One of my favourites for this FW12! Oh.. and yes, this is me in the pics, for once ;)

Dresses, Style Bop // Accessories, Madewell // Accessories, Urban Outfitters // Shoes, ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...